Dr. Anita Rothard has worked for over 40 years helping people with disabilities get their life back on track. Four years ago Dr. Anita Rothard and her husband Donald started a company to place people with disabilities in jobs. The company, Red Lion Jobs Inc., has since placed over 400 people. The Sarasota Herald-Tribune featured a story on Red Lion Jobs Inc. To read the full article, please click here.
Now, Never Stop Learning Inc. is their next venture. The Rothard's have seen a real need for a Life Skills center for adults with disabilities. They are continuing their legacy of helping those with disabilities improve their life skills to lead independent lives by opening Never Stop Learning, Inc. Again, the Rothbard's have funded this project out of their personal savings. The Rothard's are hoping to have donations from the community to keep this program active and growing.
Teachers and Support Staff
Each of our team members is specifically trained and have extensive experience working with people with special needs. We practice instructional and behavioral methods designed to improve performance, communication, and independent functioning.
Dr. Anita Rothard, Founder
- Licensed medical health therapist
- Licensed marriage and family therapist
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Dr. Rothard's extensive resume is available upon request
Jill Stites, Program Director
- Activities Program Director
- Life Skill Program Manager
- Strong client focus
- Straightforward communicator
- Medication administrations
- Love of helping others
Suzanne Borzio, Assistant Program Director
- Self-sufficiency specialist and addictions counselor with many years of experience.
- Strong communication skills and is trained in de-escalation strategies.
- Degree in behavioral science serves her well in dealing with students with behavioral issues.
- Loves working with students who get fully involved in special projects.
All of our staff has completed and is compliance with:
- APD Direct Care Competencies
- APD Zero Tolerances
- Red Cross First Aid
- CPR training
For more information, email us at Office@NeverStopLearningInc.com or call 941-359-1031.